Monday, September 29, 2008

Juliana & Jasmine's nursery concert is coming soon

...sometime in October after Raya.

Everyday they come back frm nursery, they will sure practise between themselves. I'm very thrilled especially with Jasmine who is a year younger than her cheh cheh n yet doesn't seem to be shy or afraid to move. They really can shake & twist & I hope they do not have stage fright on the real day.

Take a look at their rehersal at home;
Click to play Dancing & Singing Gals
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

I know I shouldnt compare but honestly, Who is better Juliana (4yr old) or Jasmine (3 Year old)?

Besides, the girls really love singing & dance movement. Jasmine loves to shake her bum bum...but really cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think both are good, girls are naturally better in singing & dancing than boys at this age hor? :)