Saturday, September 6, 2008

Did your little ones crawl when they were little?

I've heard of some parents telling that one of their kids skipped this milestone when they were baby. Some crawled before they learnt how to stand and walk.

My twin boys didn't really crawled. I don't know what you call this milestone...



I name it the Mowgly crawl as it resembled the way Mowgly(the jungle boy) imitated the way Baghera (panther)walked in the Disney's Jungle book cartoon.

However, my gals did went through the crawling milestone.

Do you observed the same in your child or children when they were babies?

6 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahaha...cute!! mine crawled only a bit though and she went straight to walking.

hey irene, you won't believe this...you are actually my sister's classmate ;) debbie is my sis. she just told me....what a small world eh? so we all came from the same school :D

Mummy Gwen said...

I have seen Gwen doing the Mowgly crawl before but only a few times..haha. Gwen crawled for some time before she started walking.

agnes said...

agree that some kids did skip this milestone coz my nephew is the one... but for chloe, her crawling stage went on for quite a long time though... and mommy was chasing behind like mad!!! hahahhaaa...

Chinneeq said...

so cute your boy crawling like that!

Alicia said...

oh tis is the first time i c a child crawl tis way heheh so cute... samuel was not a crawler he walks b4 he started crawling, jesse was a fast crawler

Physiomom said...

Dear mummies, again I guess each and every child is different. As long as they grow healthy and normal, we feel blessed.