Monday, September 1, 2008

Extended Merdeka Public Holiday..I could do more

Since Merdeka day fell on a Sunday, today we could enjoy another extended holiday.

As usual, whenever there is chance to do something new, mommy would indulge herself. She bought 2 boxes of hair beads from SINMA hair accessories shop in Jaya Jusco that day and started her new adventure of hair beading for me (Jasmine). Cheh cheh Juliana was not keen as she prefers to tie her hair - her own way!

 


Mom struggled in the beginning but after repeated beading, she finally got the hank of it but..still not very neatlah!

How do I look?


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ahh..your mommy is definitely creative. i am sure you had a fun day with those beads :D

Anonymous said...

very pretty la, i shd go buy and play with my girl's hair too

Alicia said...

wah wah wah so cute n pretty.... my girl still wont let me do dat but im sure i will have the chance to do it one day hahaha

Anonymous said...

I bet they would looks even better with a full head of the beads!

Anonymous said...

pretty!

you know, I've just ended my handmade accessories business and my niece wants to be just like me beading away when she is older...

you are good at this, maybe that may influence your girl too...

you are on my 'check them out' list. hope i have the honour to be in your list too!

Jacss said...

so nice to be able to indulge in these activities....sob sob sob.
nvrmind, i shall do it for myself, hahaha