Monday, November 3, 2008

A lovely "LOVE AWARD"


I received this lovely award frm CS (CreativeBBee) and i will oblige to pass it on. (I'm really thkful for the cut & paste function in my PC that makes job easy for "time rush person like me). Thks CS once again for this award & I'm passing it to the following regular 8 commenting bloggers who have been faithfully visiting me :
1)angeline
2)TSY
3)Ling
4)Beng Beng
5)shannon's mommy
6)Tammy (a love award to wish u will get over ur predicament soon)
7)cendrine
8)jacs

Credits: Elements/Paper by Dani Mogstad/ Layout by JennyL (Pls. don’t remove)
1. Don’t remove the credits when you post the image.
2. Please link back to the person who tagged you and pass this tag to many of your friends.
3. If you have more than one blog, please post this to all of your blogs so your other blogs can be listed to the master list too.
4. Remember to come back here at A SLICE OF LIFE (pls. don’t change this link) and leave the exact post url so I can add you to the master list to help increase our rankings and improve our Technorati Authority.
5. Spread the BLOG LOVE FEVER!!

Take your time to tag & spread this love award as I knw all of you are busy.

take care & have a great week ahead.

4 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

thanks for the award physiomom! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi thanks for joining but before i can add you at the masterlist you need to put the links of the blogs that participated including yours.. Hope you can edit it and let me know once you have done it. Thanks

Anonymous said...

For me?!!! Wow! Thank you thank you! *muack*

Mom Knows Everything said...

Thank you! I've been so stressed out lately and this makes me smile. :o)