Saturday, July 25, 2009

"Tutti Fruiti Cheesy Chicky Spaghetti" & Tutti Fruiti Yogurt

This morning I went to market to get stuff for lunch & dinner for this weekend.

So I bought nasilemak for my 10yr old twin boys (with sambal) and sambal-less nasi lemak for my 4& 5 yr old princesses. As for low kung(hubby), I got him vegetarian fried mihun & "mak chook" (wheat porridge??, bubur gandum). Then I left to do 2 locums (house calls)after sending the boys for tuition & the daddy satyed at home with the gals.

By 2 pm I came home to cook lunch....Tutti fruiti cheesy chicky spaghetti:

(As the name explains itself..I added fruits to the spaghetti sauce : natural sweetness of mango & papaya instead of adding sugar; crunchy pears & apples; fragrance of basil leaves frm my kitchen garden, some vege like celery, capsicum & fresh tomatoes). Here are some pics of evidence:





Then we made some tutti fruti yogurt with our New Toy redeemed frm Citibank redemptions points...The Click & Mix Moulinex Mixer! The twins helped me with this :





Lazy to cook for dinner...still thinking what to eat for dinner. The boys just got bck frm taekwando & the girls still sleeping.

No comments: