Saturday, December 22, 2007

kids inhouse camping



my kids have always wanted to go camping but everytime it's a No No from my lou kong (hubby) and I. Moreover v don't have time and we are not "fong sam" to let them camp at such small age.

So as an option as not to waste the 4 men tent which I bought from Tesco at a very good price(normal price RM69.90..I got it for RM49.90), we allow them to camp just behind our house(between the old and new wing).



The BODYPAC tent is quite good quality and has many compact features, good ventilation and spacious. Really value for money. Even my hubby and I could go in with my kids.Half way through the camping and moonlighting, my princesses came out looking for their "bed" and kakak, while the boys slept overnight in the tent till this morning.






I could even here their snoring from outside.

At least they haad a chance to camp this school holiday.

No comments: