As tomorrow is a Public Holiday for our state (Nuzul Quaran), hubby spontaneously decided to drive us all up to Cameron Highlands for a day trip to Jalan-jalan Cari Makan (Going around to look for food).
We took off after I prepared these breakfast (Seafod Tom Yam Fried rice & Tuna Sandwiches) & snack for my family:
So what did we do in Cameron Highlands? These pictures will tell you some of the places we visited :
1) Our first stop at Green View Garden, where we bought many boxes of Oyster mushroom Crisps (original, wasabi, curry & blackpepper flavours)
2) Eating durians (my enemy fruit) by the roadside:
3) Kids shopping for their Ben10 & Barbie sweaters at the Sunday Pasar Pagi(Morning Market):
4) hotel hopping @ Equatorial, Heritage, Marina Chalet, GreenView hotel, Century Pine Hotel, etc
5) We also tasted the raw jagung (sweet corn), oyster mushroom/ water crest Tempura and the Teh tarik in Cameron Highlands. Not to mention shopping for the sweet & big oranges, Giant Bubble racket for the kids, & other nick nacks.
The kids were pretty excited throughout the trip. though they were whining us all the way & bugged us to stay a night in Camerons. After some negotiation, they somehow gave in to us . We reached home about 6.30pm.
We had simple Maggi Goreng with Fried Fish & steam Vege for dinner.