Saturday, September 5, 2009

My own version of Portugese Assam Fish & Prawn

So this post will be a continuation from my previous post. What did I cook for my beloved family tonight after the Twins' taekwando & hubby's Golf far away at Damai Laut?



1) My own version of Portugese Assam Selar Goreng & prawn with brinjals, carrots, & green gourd:





2) Udang Assam Jawa (Tamarind Assam Prawn)



3) Oyster Sauce Taufu with Minced Meat,Prawn & Brocolli


Yummy looking? Well I love the tastes myself, too. My family "gasak" (wallup) everything leaving all the plates empty. Must be due to their activities prior to dinner: taekwando, golfing, playground!!

2 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

The assam fish and prawn sure look delicious. Your kids can really take spicy food huh.

BTW, you have 4 lovely kids.

Reanaclaire said...

wow..all also got prawns..my favorite.. yummy..