Monday, February 8, 2010

Hooray ! Maggi My way contest result is out!

...and I'm in the top 25 list.!!


First of all, thank you to all of u who voted for me to be in the 1st prize. Thgh I didnt make it to 1st prize but I'm happy & thankful for being the top 25 winners.

Judging at the stiff competition among all the great Maggi-cian contestants who were really good in their creative recipes, I must say I'm very lucky indeed to even made it to the top 30 winner list.

The agency has contacted the winners to submit their details. The $$ and hamper should be arriving in 2-3 weeks time. Really wished it could have been around chinese New Year but It's OK. Better late than nothing !

Thks again to all of u out there who had supported me by voting. God bless & hav a Happy Gong Xi fa Cai.

Here's the winners' list: