Sunday, November 22, 2009

Moving & looking for direct TV Service?

Do you have ASTRO channel at home or do you normally just watch programmes from your local direct TV providers?

Since the day I subscribed to Malaysia Astro cartoon & sports channels, I hardly watch them because my hubby & kids are the ones who conquer them. If you are staying in other countries, which direct TV service are you using?

One day if I have a chance to visit a friend in California, I'll check out their directTV service over there.

Sometimes I wonder, when one has to move from Malaysia to overseas country, how fast and how convenient can they get their directtv service without incurring much unnecessary cost?

4 comments:

cre8tone said...

Mummy don't have much time to watch TV... ;)

molly said...

When I am old I think I have to depend more on TV to pass time.

jacss said...

hey irene, u hv a blast in HK disneyland ya...
had wanted to text u but realised i didn't transfer yr no. from old phone to new phone....haha (text me yr no. again, can?)
btw, i'm due anytime after jan-10.
take care & enjoy :D

Angeline said...

now TV is really for the kids...
we adults really have less time on entertainment.